วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Anime Fantasy v0.4

Anime Fantasy v0.4

vh1bOG.jpg [800x800px] ฝากรูป

I have to change name of the map because of someone's request

Alpha version released.

Sry guys i removed 2 hero from OP whitebeard and zolo. I no longer don't want to put hero from OP.
I will create and replace with a hero from reborn and FT for these 2 heroes. Perhaps it's Gokudera and Gildart. Sorry for disappointing you. And please don't expect anythings from me. Don't waste your time to wait it. A lot people PM me in facebook but i didn't read and reply. Sorry about that. i love being alone and don't want to talk to anyone.

Progress v0.4
Revamp Old Hero llllllllllllllllllll 90%
New Hero             llllllllllllllllllll 80%

Mugetsu


Gildarts (Clash Smashing Ground)


Bijuu Dama (Tail Beast Ball)


Natsu Trailor

10 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. hello I enjoy a lot your it's why I ask you
    Please add luffy,franky,sanji,pain,zaraki kenpachi,gray,jellal.

    pleaso also add IA MODE

    THANKS
    Your fan Mr ABC
    Your fan

    ตอบลบ
  2. add hitsugaya toshiro eneru jiraya yamamoto(reborn)

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hope u do another anime since the change of the name. Means plj add other Anime rather then Ft, naruto, bleach,One piece or reborn :)

    ตอบลบ
  4. OH thanks you revamp natsu skills.Please don't forget to improve and increase zoro skills he's my hero

    ตอบลบ
  5. helo it's also me.please can you make a video of all news skills

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. too many skill will be changed. I can't make a video all of it. but i may make a video of new hero

      ลบ
  6. so can you make for natsu skills and in addition zoro skills

    ตอบลบ
  7. Disagree coz zoro already strogn enough coz zoro use 2 skill already dead.Btw love the new erza really eye candy cant wait new ver out

    ตอบลบ
  8. thanks for natsu video and also for yamamoto's.you are very nice.

    ตอบลบ
  9. helo I've read that all hero from one piece and also my favorite charactere zoro.But it's not a big problem because you replace them and for this I thanks you. I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS MAP IMPATIENTLY.


    GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR MAP.


    ตอบลบ